Julius Agwu, a stand-up comedian, has assured his fans that he will return to the stage with vibrancy.
Agwu stated in an exclusive interview with Vanguard that it was his personal decision to stay away from mainstream comedy for a while.
Agwu recovered from a brain tumor after undergoing brain surgery in 2019.
God, according to Agwu, used his surgery to open his eyes to many things.
Following his successful surgery, the comedian performed a show titled “Life as I See It” at Eko Hotels and Suites in Lagos, and has since stayed away from the comedy stage.
When asked when he would return, Agwu stated, “I will return fully.” I’ve been unwinding. I’ve been waiting and watching because I want to return fully. I’ll be back in full force in no time.”
Agwu, who noted that there have been problems everywhere, thanked God for his life.
“There are those who did not do surgery and they are gone,” Agwu said, noting that God had given him a second chance at life.
- Song Review: Crayon – Modupe: A Vibrant Celebration of Life and Gratitude
- Song Review: Johnny Drille – The Best Part
- Threads App vs. Twitter: The Battle for Social Media Supremacy
- Nigerian Celebrities Giving Back: Inspiring Acts of Philanthropy
- Dating to Forever: Nurturing Long-lasting Love in Your Relationship